• Machines designed to facilitate the automation of work of every kind.
• The mechanical design of the fixed bedframe allows wide travels on the X and Y axes, a high load capacity and high stability.
• High-speed pulse technology, which allows to get the following results:
* Shorter machining times in jobs that involve very difficult flushing.
* More homogeneous finish on large surface areas (VDI 20 - Ra 1.00 µm on 225 mm²).
* Very deep grooves can be machined, with the highest quality and precision guaranteed (VDI 20 - Ra 1.00 µm up to 100 mm).
• CNC with Expert Erosion System that ensures 100% performance without supervision (with surface finish to VDI =0 - Ra 0.10 µm).
• New SAAC system that maximizes generator performance in erosion work involving evolutive surface electrodes. It is particularly apt where the workpiece has little area at the outset.
• 6 axes simultaneously controlled by the CNC (X, Y, Z, C, A, B). The CNC ONA-S64 incorporates the function A-SPACE (Axis for erosion in SPACE). With this function, any programmable CNC erosion function (spheres, taper machining, orbital machining, vectors, etc.) can be carried out in any spatial direction.
• Large cost savings. The filter fitted in the NX machines is totally automated and guarantees over 10,000 hours of operation with zero maintenance costs. Filtering quality is excellent (1 µm).
This product has been assigned by the exhibitor to category:
MACHINE TOOLS / ELECTROEROSIVE AND ELECTROCHEMICAL MACHINING / WIRE SPARK EROSION MACHINES
This product is presented by the exhibitor: ONA ELECTROEROSION S.A.