EGA Master’s safety helmets with visors are designed for jobs a wide range of activities in the industry including those in the construction public works areas.
1. Helmets are ABS pressure moulded.
2. Integrated lamp socket.
3. Resistant to low temperatures to -30ºC and against molten metal splash.
4. Useable life: 48 months.
6. A clear polycarbonate visor and ear-muffs can be attached.
5. The textile harness with 4 fastening points has an adjustable head adaptor and regulator wheel.
- With electrical isolation (EBT). Symbol 440 V.
- Used in conjunction with other electrically insulating protective equipment prevent dangerous current from passing through persons via their head.
This product has been assigned by the exhibitor to category:
PARTS, COMPONENTS AND ACCESSORIES / INDUSTRIAL SAFETY / INDUSTRIAL SAFETY
This product is presented by the exhibitor: EGA MASTER S.L.