PIPE THREADING MACHINE ROSCAMATIC 50-2
EGA Master Roscamatic 50-2 can thread, cut and ream iron and steel pipes up to 2’’, and bars up to 52 mm. It is designed to use in installation and construction industries, for the most demanding users.
Low noise <80 dB!
1. EGA Master Roscamatic 50-2 can thread, cut and ream iron and steel pipes up to 2’’, and bars up to 52 mm easily and conveniently.
2. Extremely quiet, less than 80 dB , hearing safety threshold.
3. It makes precise threads working smooth and quietly, thanks to its induction motor, that doesn’t lose speed under load and it doesn’t need maintenance.
4. Connection for pedal included.
5. Designed with a universal die head to make conical threads (bspt & npt), as well as, cylindrical threads, for steel pipe, stainless steel, rod, electrical tube…
6. It is a compact, easy to use and highly effective machine.
7. It has a self-lubricating circuit with cutting oil (included).
8. Includes 3 legs to support it, which have been designed with adequate slope to ensure the permanence of oil in the circuit.
9. The dies, the cutting wheels, the reamer, and the pedal of the Roscamatic 50-2 are totally interchangeable with these in the Roscamatic-2”.
G12: 12 MONTHS OF WARRANTY
This product has been assigned by the exhibitor to category:
MACHINE TOOLS / SCREWING AND THREADING MACHINES / SCREWING AND THREADING MACHINES
This product is presented by the exhibitor: EGA MASTER S.L.
More products of this exhibitor