High Pressure ARNOLD SC 5X vices
ARNOLD SC 5X vices are compact, high and self-centring and maintain constant length.
- Accuracy of 0,01 mm in clamping repeatability.
- Accuracy 0,02 mm in centring.
- Designed to work on machining centres with small tables, as well as, within 5 controlled axes machining centres.
- Compact design with exterior guides that avoid deformation as the clamping force is distributed throughout the width.
- Steel components.
- Consealed vice: Totally closed to prevent chips from getting in.
- Threaded right-left spindle which can be operated with a standard key.
- Clamping force ranging from 10 to 35 kN, depending on the model.
- Interchangeable jaws can reach a height of 125 mm, which means they can overcome the biggest obstacle for this type of work by avoiding collisions with the machine spindle or the rotation of the table.
- All standard jaws are may be used by adding soft jaws first.
- Suitable for clamping round work pieces.
- Base plate available for raising the vice available.
- Equipped with a mechanical spindle without high pressure.
- Supplied with high jaws specially designed for 5X machines, which avoid collisions of the spindle and allow for short tools to be used.
- Grease points allow for the vice to always be in optimal conditions for use.
SPECIAL JAWS: Possibility of working with machined soft jaws according to the shape of the workpiece.
This product has been assigned by the exhibitor to category:
TOOLING / WORKHOLDING / CLAMPS FOR MACHINING CENTRES
This product is presented by the exhibitor: FRESMAK S.A.
More products of this exhibitor