Customized HIDROGARNE hydraulic press with a solid-arch monoblock RM-130 E for stamping
Hydraulic press HIDROGARNE E model RM- 130 has a power output of 130Tn, belongs to HIDROGARNE R serie and, in this case, it’s optimized for deep drawing or stamping with the following adaptations:
- Hydraulic cushion of 25Tn of power output placed in the bottom table with 12 candles
- Hydraulic ejector of 2Tn with a lift of 25mm in the upper table
- Aproximation speed of 100 mm/sec
- Working speed: 12 mm/sec
- Return speed: 160 mm/sec
- Working press: 235 bar
Its main features are:
- Sturdy construction with closed sides.
- Main Cylinder of single acting with 130 tons includes pre -filled valve.
- 2 side cylinders for approach and quick return.
- Top table with four guides Ø 50 mm with bimetallic antifriction sockets of maintenance free.
- upper and lower tables with machined ” T” slots of M16 x 18
- Hydraulic cushion placed at the lower table with 12 candles Ø 30
- Hydraulic ejector of 2 tons and a stroke of 25 mm placed at the upper table
- Hydraulic unit located on the top rear.
- Electric panel located on the right side.
- Limit switches located on the Left Side
- Three adjustable strokes ending for the upper table, two to adjust the table stroke and one to change the speed.
- Two stroke endings for the cushion, 2 limit switches in the pad, to forward and reverse.
- Pressure switch for end of cycle.
- Selector 1 or 2 speeds.
- Selector for manual or automatic cycle.
- Selector for the annulment of the hydraulic cushion.
- Selector for the annulment of the hydraulic ejector.
- Power 130 Tn
- Maximum light between tables 700 mm
- Cylinder stroke 350 mm
- Dimensions lower table 750 x 550 mm
- Dimensions upper table 650 X 500 mm
- Frontal light 800 mm
This product has been assigned by the exhibitor to category:
MACHINE TOOLS / PRESSES / DOUBLE ACTION PRESSES
This product is presented by the exhibitor: HIDROGARNE S.L.U.
More products of this exhibitor