HIDROGARNE hydraulic press designed especially for cold forming
HIDROGARNE hydraulic press model RM-1000 is specially designed for cold forming.
- Rigid structure with closed sides machined and stabilized after welding and constructed with ST-52/3 steel.
- Total power: 1000 tonnes
- Top table of 1.450 x 900 mm with T grooves.
- Two cylinder of 500 tonnes each one.
- Robust fixed bed created to withstand extreme loads well above its nominal.
- Bottom table of 1450 x 960 mm with T grooves.
- Stroke endings placed at the right side, it allows to regulate the top and bottom stroke and change the speed.
- Hydraulic group with one speed, it has installed prefilling valves to do a faster approach of the upper table.
- Operated by two hand control with level IV security module
- Electrical control panel with a selector for manual or automatic operation and 1 or 2 cylinder speed selector
- Main Motor 50 HP
- Hydraulic Pump DENISON-PARKER.
- Approach speed 60 mm / sec
- Working speed 4mm/seg
- Return speed 90 mm / sec
- Cooling system with radiator air-oil
- Electro-valves and manoeuvre BOSCH REXROTH .
- Fast system using pre-filling valves BOSCH REXROTH.
- Front pressure regulation.
- Gauge in tones
- Security module.
- Emergency stop “Z”.
- Back protections with security doors and micro.
- Sick front light guards
- It’s fulfil CE regulations
This product has been assigned by the exhibitor to category:
MACHINE TOOLS / PRESSES FOR SPECIAL APPLICATIONS / STAMPING PRESSES
This product is presented by the exhibitor: HIDROGARNE S.L.U.
More products of this exhibitor