Throat depth press with rotative indexed plate of 2 stations, in high production continuous cycled works
As all our hydraulic presses of CD series is equipped with a mechanized upper CK-42 stainless steel table to ensure perfect alignment.
Structure and tables
- Throat depth “C” structure.
- Upper table with special configuration with double anti-turning of Ø 40 mm and stroke endings.
Lower table with coupling basis with a special configuration.
Indexed table with 2 stations.
- Rotation time: 1,4 sec.
- Ø between pieces: 700 mm
- Ø aluminium outer disc: 1.000 mm
- The lower table has an automatic tumbling by the globoidal cam with cycles of 1,4 seconds.
Cylinder and hydraulic unit
- Double acting hydraulic cylinder of 250 mm of stroke.
- Two-speed hydraulic group with automatic disconnection of the fast speed and an independent performance, equipped with a decompression system. Stop and start by pressure switches.
- Soundproof hydraulic group (-60 decibels)
- Operating at 2 independent pressures, 1 for each station. They are regulated for 2 pressure switches with 2 sections, one for each station.
Electric installation and safety
- Electrical installation for the manual or automatic operation, 1 or 2 advance speeds of the main cylinders.
- The operation is at low voltage by the 2 hands switch.
- Photoelectrical frontal safety barriers of Level 4.
- OMRON “PLC” automat.
- Network voltage indicator.
- Maintenance of the “1 second” pressure, regulated by the program.
- There is a stub fixed in the central part, with passing for the entrance and exit pieces.
- It meets and satisfies all the essential health and safety requirements in accordance with the EC standard.
- Power 100 Tn.
- Motorized speed 2
- Motor power 10 CV
- Fast speed 37 mm/s
- Working speed 7,5 mm/s
- Return speed 54 mm/s
- Piston stroke 250 mm.
- Vertical light between tables 500 mm.
- Upper table 600 x 250 mm
- Working height 950 mm.
This product has been assigned by the exhibitor to category:
MACHINE TOOLS / PRESSES FOR SPECIAL APPLICATIONS / OTHER PRESSES FOR SPECIAL APPLICATIONS
This product is presented by the exhibitor: HIDROGARNE S.L.U.
More products of this exhibitor