Special edition of BIEMH:
A format tailored to reactivation
This special edition of BIEMH is adapted to the sales needs of businesses and to current market circumstances.
With opportunities for exhibitors, who can activate contacts and boost business, and for visitors, who can get back together with existing suppliers and find new ones, learn about the latest technology and begin to consider future investments.
It will be an edition marked by a smooth, easy set-up, safety and new areas for interaction on 24-26 November.
This new proposal is the result of joint efforts with AFM-Advanced Manufacturing Technologies and AIMHE (Spanish Association of Machine-tool Importers)
The new-format BIEMH is based on
three strategy lines:
- A business event with full assurances for the sector, with a return on investment and with all the safety measures needed to ensure that the event can be held safely.
- A format tailored to current needs over a three-day period.
- A dynamic event with the certainty that the whole sector can take part in person or on-line.
With new participation formats that guarantee the return on your investment
( Face to Face )
THE BEST FORM OF PROMOTION
- Product samples
- Meetings with potential purchasers
- Getting together with old customers and doing business
(Deadline for preferential terms: 15/09)
Rates per m² by sections
- · 20 m² – 50 m²: €105
- · 51 m² – 120 m²: €88
- > 121 m²: €0
Advanced modular stand pack: € 80/m²
Dates: 24-26 November 2020.
( eLive Format )
AN OPEN WINDOW TO THE WORLD
- Guide to suppliers / directory of exhibitors
- Promotional videos for selected businesses
- BIEMH Talks: Programme of educational and technical talks.
- BIEMH TV: Programme of interviews with selected businesses.
- BIEMH News.
- Innovation Workshops: Presentations of new products by exhibitors.
- Short meetings with invited purchasers and visitors of special interest.
Commitment and flexibility,
two basic values in the current circumstances.
Since the onset of the current situations, the organisers of BIEMH have shown great empathy and awareness of circumstances in the sector.
They have therefore been openly flexible in dealing with those customers who decided to cancel their participation in BIEMH, have not applied any penalties and have refunded payments already made.
In this new format, that commitment is being maintained for those businesses that cancel prior to 1 November.