At this fair, leading companies in the fields of machinery, process automation, tools and components and metrology will showcase their most innovative solutions, materials and processes to professionals from over 50 countries who are interested in taking advantage of the so-called Fourth Industrial Revolution.
If you’re looking to boost your company’s image, meet buyers and suppliers from various countries, carry out business transactions and reach agreements, analyse foreign markets in depth, get reliable data regarding your competitive conditions, and study opportunities to diversity or add value to your production, don’t miss the chance to take part in the soundest and most profitable event to generate new business.
The success of BIEMH is proven by its international recognition and long experience as a benchmark event. A total of 1,751 exhibiting companies and 42,000 visitors attended the event in 2018, and orders were placed in all the participating sectors.
Get in contact with our team and we’ll offer personalised advice with marketing tools available to call upon and cultivate the loyalty of new and regular clients, promote your brand, agree on sales effectively, expand your international network of contacts, and much more.
- Aeronautics/aerospace & ancillary industries
- Armaments & defence
- Automotive, auto-parts & ancillary industries
- Capital goods in general
- Construction in general
- Construction in metal
- Domestic & household appliances
- electronics & electrical goods
- Energy: Solar, photovoltaic, wind, etc.
- Manufacturing of other machinery (plastic, treatment, farming, textile, etc.)
- Railways & ancillary industries
- Gas & Oil
- Machining / process of workpieces
- Mounds & dies
- Subcontracting (cutting work)
- Subcontracting (plate work)
- OTHERS (rubber, motors, chemicals, climate-control, lifting, etc.)